Thursday, October 23, 2008

Episode 1 FINALLY!!

Yes it's finally here! I'm sorry to all of you who found this ahead of time and have been waiting for FOREVER!

So here is Episode 1 of the Best Small Town podcast! In this episode, join Travis as he interviews a local Odyssey Plumber, and then follow the Odyssey Investigators as they have a run in with a bomb in the Whit's End Tunnel! Hope you enjoy!

You can either listen to it here, or you can right click the title of this post and click "Save Link As" to download it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. This is great! Good job, guys!

Travis said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

One word: Scary!

No no no, it was good. Good humar and written well. I especially like the part where Travis runs into the pole. And did I hear Christopher? Oh, and Francine was a very convincing girl...or Jeremy was....

Overall good podcast, guys.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, you made me wonder with that girl....but...i guess I shouldn't judge. :)

Jeremy said...

Humph, no one appreciates good voice talent! (jk)
Christopher wasn't in that ep, I'm not quite sure where you would have heard him...

Anonymous said...

Nice going, Jellyperson! :D Do more, do more!

Man this makes me wish I had a mic for Skype! And some computer knowledge... :P

Anonymous said...

That was great, guys!

Travis said...

thanks Lucy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, was "guess who jelly" Danielle abigail maxwell by any chance?

And then who was the dude who wasn't Pete?

Jennie says you do have good voice talent...but it did make us wonder...

Anonymous said...

No, I am not DAM. DAM actually posesses some sanity. I was born without any whatsoever! :P

Jenn said...

Ha ha! It's Amy!