Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Haitus

Ok so... a break. Due to certain things we haven't and will not be able to put up an episode for awhile. Well, not to long. Hopefully. Put from experience I must remind you that you must almost double the amount of time a podcast host says it'll be before he can get an episode up. (No offense to any other hosts who might read this...)

But coming up should be rather exciting things... including a video episode, some more random things that involve random events and vise versa, and get this... Travis writes his first script!! (Ya, it'll probably be awful)

So, stay tuned! Or... something like that.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not another hiatus...man I'm having enough trouble dealing with the Big one!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we'll live. :P

Anonymous said...

Too bad... But I saw that your next episode is based around the Twilife Zone- I look forward to it!

You guys do a great job.

-Phil (from the Ceiling Fan)

Jeremy said...

oh man, my spelling is crap. :(
that should be "hiatus".

Anonymous said...

We knew what you meant. And we'll all be looking forward to the next podcast -- whenever it may be.

Jenn said...

Jeremy's spelling is "crap"?

He spells excited "exited" all the tiem, but we know what he means. Right?

But I want another podcast!

Anonymous said...

Crap? huh

Jenn said...

Well, his other spelling is ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn what's up

Anonymous said...

"A Haitus" HuH

Anonymous said...

I always used to spell 'sentamental' with a 'c'...

Unknown said...

And while you wait.... check out the "Playhouse of the Airwaves" podcast!

playhouseoftheairwaves.blogspot.com

We're not organized, but we're fun!

Oh, and you're podcast is awesome Jellyfish! I can't wait for the T-zone one.

~Hannah